Jan De Nul NV
Jan De Nul Group offers specialized services for the installation of subsea structures for the oil, gas and renewable energy markets. Seabed preparation, dredging of trenches, as well as their stabilization and ballasting, belong to the offshore services. Whether it concerns subsea pipelines, cables, umbilicals, foundations, platforms or even integral wind farms : everything is always tailored to the needs of the client and on an EPC-basis if required. Do you want to be part of our international team?
For this variety in offshore activities, we are looking for tender engineers.
After a training period – during which we will provide appropriate coaching – you will be responsible for the tender package of important offshore marine projects. Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
* Analyzing the client’s request for proposal and tender documents.
* Set-up a technical and commercial action plan under the guidance of and in collaboration with the tender manager.
* Evaluate the various execution techniques and risk factors in order to deliver a technically and commercially interesting offer.
* Collaborate with colleagues of specialized in-house departments that provide legal, QHSSE, technical or other input. Larger projects are handled as a team.
* Prepare and follow-up request for quotations with subcontractors and suppliers.
* Assemble the full tender package typically comprising of a commercial (price, contract etc.) and technical part (method statement, planning, drawings etc.).
* Keep in touch with clients to maintain a good relationship and attend clarification and eventually negotiation meetings.
You are an engineer or have a background in science (MSc.). You are proficient in MS Office, being accustomed to MS Project or Primavera is a plus. Good knowledge of English is required. Your work is accurate and methodical based on your strong analytical skills, still creativity and passion matter just as much. You are willing to travel abroad for short periods.
*What we offer*
* Through the *JDN-Academy*, we offer you a permanent training trajectory, starting with a 4 to 5-week training.
* A caring culture: our *FIT-program* allows us to monitor your well-being. The program is centered around exercise, food and a healthy work-life balance.
* The opportunity to make a difference together with your colleagues and to distinguish yourself through your *creativity*, *innovation* and *durability*.
* By assembling *multidisciplinary teams* tailor-made for each project, we aim at always having the right person in the right place.
* For expats who are deployed on foreign projects, the plane tickets (round trip), local accommodation in the project country (hotel or studio/apartment), daily allowance depending on the country/currency and transport costs (e.g. taxi ).
* When someone moves to Belgium to strengthen our teams locally: plane ticket to Belgium is paid and accommodation is provided during the 1st working period of 3 months. Long-term housing assistance is also provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.