Senior VP Business Development – Water Treatment Netherlands
- Location: Netherlands , Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague flexible
Our client is a high-growth, global leader of sustainable UV water treatment solutions. As part of their expansion, they are looking for a Senior VP Business Development with responsibility for the company’s strategic relationships with the global players in the water market. This is a hands-on, individual contributor role based in Europe (home office) reporting to the CEO directly.
· 10+yrs on Director level in the water treatment industry with strategic relationships with global players
· Deep understanding with bidding and specing process
· Familiar with water treatment innovation and technology adoption
· Experience in a multinational company
· Engineering knowledge or degree
· Fluent in English
· Building and executing collaborations with global EPC’s and integrators in the desalination and industrial world
· Identifying future developments, both business and technological, relevant for the company
· Representing the company in committees, forums and events to promote the value position of the company
· Scouting international projects and initiatives where the company’s technology can be integrated
· Advantage: Knowledge of RO membrane protection + desalination (industrial and drinking water) projects
Operations Manager; Mechanical Services(THAI Only) Location – Rayong, Thailand Permanent position Duties and Responsibilities The Operations Manager –…
Basic Function: a) Supervises the overall operations of the Electrical Enclosures Integration Facility and its hands on electrical technicians…
provide advice and recommendations to the management team. · Minimum 15 years’ work experience as a Generalist in…
I hereby consent to processing by local Chronos Consulting entities’ of my personal data contained in the form above and other submitted documents, for the purposes of use in ongoing and future recruitment processes carried out by Chronos Consulting accordingly to the local law of data protection.
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.