As a Customer Service Coordinator, you would be not only the first point of contact for (potential) clients within the Benelux, but you would also support the sales and service engineers within your o As a Customer Service Coordinator, you would be not only the first point of contact for (potential) clients within the Benelux, but you would also support the sales and service engineers within your own team. This means that your tasks would vary from providing telephone and email support to clients, managing orders, creating quotations and managing service contracts.
You would work together with the current customer support team, as well as liaise with the technical support and service coordination teams, to provide top-level customer service.
The main tasks include:
• Customer contact – You will be the first point of contact for customers, both by phone and email, for any questions regarding their order. If you cannot answer the question, you will ensure the appropriate transfer to one of the other teams.
• Order processing – You will handle all customer orders, from order entry to order confirmation, invoicing, and any complaints.
• Contact with the head office – For customer orders, you will have frequent telephone and email contact with employees at the head office in Germany (the working language is primarily English).
• Quotes – You will ensure the completion of quotes, letters, and other correspondence prepared by Sales Engineers.
To be successful in this position, you need to be accurate, client-focused and a fantastic team player. Good communication skills are also a must, as you will be in touch with many different types of people daily.
– Experience working in an administrative or commercial role;
– Fluency in the French and Dutch language (both written and spoken);
– Knowledge of CRM systems is a plus;
– Available for 32-40 hours a week;
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.