In the role of Customer Service Representative, you are answering questions of clients (mainly via email) and you support clients to arrange insurances themselves. You always have a focus on higher cu In the role of Customer Service Representative, you are answering questions of clients (mainly via email) and you support clients to arrange insurances themselves. You always have a focus on higher customer satisfaction combined with low costs.Your main responsibilities are:
- Client Support (ask what the clients needs and help them along the way)
- Administration (you process questions and requests in the database and take direct action if needed)
- Quality (you contribute to continuous improvement of procedures and products)
As a Customer Service Representative, you have some key competencies. You are:
- Honest (what is fair for the client)
- Entrepreneurial (you actively see opportunities for the company)
- Innovative (have a critical mindset and see you can improve processes and products)
- Connecting (different departments and with colleagues)
For the rest, you also need to be a clear communicator with an eye for detail. You focus on solutions and you are analytical and proactive.Finally, you have some relevant work experience and excellent knowledge of the German language (C2 level), and at least a good knowledge of English or Dutch. You are available for at least 24 hours a week (office hours).Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (C2-level) and English
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
You are a student and want to work next to studying, that is possible as well 🙂 Starting dates are February or March 2024.The German language is a MUST, additionally a valid work visa is required, visa sponsorship is not possible.
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.