Are you ready to lead the charge in transformation brand projects? As a Consultant, you’ll be the key conductor in orchestrating complex digital transformation initiatives. Your ability to juggle mult Are you ready to lead the charge in transformation brand projects? As a Consultant, you’ll be the key conductor in orchestrating complex digital transformation initiatives. Your ability to juggle multiple tasks with finesse, remain a steadfast point of contact for all stakeholders, and steer projects through even the stormiest seas is what we’re searching for.Do you bring a wealth of experience from working in marketing, branding, or communications within companies, design agencies, or consulting firms? If you do, you likely possess the communicative and organizational skills required to meticulously plan and execute extensive, multidisciplinary brand transition projects.
- In this role, you’ll primarily collaborate with prominent national and international brands, you engage in strategic client meetings, advising on digital system optimization and leading software implementation discussions.
- Your responsibilities include also guiding multidisciplinary project teams, coordinating all involved departments, and ensuring that digital projects stay on budget and on schedule, as well as leading workshops.
It sounds great, doesn’t it? Keep reading to know what you need to land this exciting job:
- A C2-level in German and fluency in English: Dutch fluency and additional languages are a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience in complex work environments, whether on the client, consulting, or agency side.
- Proven track record of managing projects on national and international levels.
- A burning passion for brand development and leadership, with expertise in Corporate/Brand Identity and Communication.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills – articulate, structured, and confident, always engaging with customers and partners as equals.
- A keen eye for quality, consistency, and detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft software packages (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook), with an aptitude for quickly mastering internal database systems.
- A university degree or equivalent professional experience
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.