May we ask you to send us your resume and cover letter in English.
• As a Risk Underwriter you report to the Country Manager of the Italian office. You will work in close collaboration with your colleagues of the HQ office (Brussels).
• Your main responsibilities are: You will gather and analyse all information relevant for the assessment of short-term credit risks.
• You will assess the creditworthiness of debtors.
• You will decide on possible insurance terms or submit proposals to the credit committee and the management committee.
• You will be a contact person for existing or potential clients; you will advise them, respond to their questions and their needs, and analyse, together with them, the steps they have to take.
• You will ensure the follow-up of decisions made on credits and credit risks in the portfolio.
• You will consult and monitor evolutions in policies and suggested credit conditions on the market as well as evolutions in macro- and microeconomic conditions in regions and countries where clients of Credendo Short-Term Non-EU Risks are active.
• You will ensure the administrative follow-up of the files in the portfolio and keep the statistics up to date.
• You hold a Master's degree with a specialization in economics, finance, law or commerce
• A first experience in Trade Credit Risk Underwriting/Credit Risk is an asset.
• You master Italian at mother-tongue level. You are also business proficient in English, any other language is an asset.
• You are client oriented and you have a commercial mind set.
• You have excellent analytical and synthetic skills and you like working with figures.
• You are able to convince others and to present your analyses and ideas both orally and in writing.
• You are dynamic and result-oriented, you take initiative and have a sense of responsibility.
• You are well-organised and able to handle a significant workload.
• You are eager to learn and have a broad interest in international economic and financial news.
• A challenging job in an international environment.
• We offer a competitive salary, and continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
• Our office is based in Milan, very close to the Central Station and public transport (M3, M2).
Credendo is a leading European credit insurance company, driven by a multinational force of 520 professionals. Active in fourteen European countries, we serve local and international clients from all around the world. We are rapidly growing, yet we strive to preserve the soul of a human-sized company in the way we interact with each other from top to bottom.